Saturday, September 11, 2010

Meet my new love...Lucille

Introducing my new leading lady..Lucille
We met this morning, while riding past a garage sale
She's originally from New York
born in 1968
(I like my women a little older)
and she use to deliver fresh baked bread for a living
then after moving cross country
she ended up spending most of her time
hanging out in a old barn..
that is until she met me
it was love at first sight
Sure she needed some much need
TLC
but I really couldn't imagine my life without her now
she rides so smooth,
she's really laid back
easy going too
and guess what
she'll be coming
to a city near
YOU!

3 comments:

Sole Flower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NH said...

That's what I love the most about her..the basket!!..You have to get one..I can't wait to take her out..We can take trips to the Farmer's Market when I get there!!

Sole Flower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment