From: nikki
Date: Oct 31, 2008 2:51 PM
Thanks soo much for the ad, I must admit I read your blogs and became encaptured by them, you write so beautifuly,and if your ever looking for someone to travel the world with, Im right here.
nikki
From: Jackie
Date: Oct 31, 2008 2:24 PM
I am most definitely looking for someone to travel the world with. People put their life on hold and become unhappy because they let themselves become stagnant in going to the same place every day only to go to sleep and return to that same place the next day. Repetition beats down the soul. Thank you so much for reading my blogs I'm truly flattered. . .what drives you to travel so much? Have you herd of the book Vagabonding by Rolph Potts?
Date: Oct 31, 2008 2:24 PM
I am most definitely looking for someone to travel the world with. People put their life on hold and become unhappy because they let themselves become stagnant in going to the same place every day only to go to sleep and return to that same place the next day. Repetition beats down the soul. Thank you so much for reading my blogs I'm truly flattered. . .what drives you to travel so much? Have you herd of the book Vagabonding by Rolph Potts?
Jackie
From: nikki
Date: Oct 31, 2008 2:44 PM
what drives me?? My life is a repetition.. every single thing about it, and its killing me, I just know this is not how my life is suppose to be. I don't want to settle not when I know there is soo much more out there. No I haven't heard of it, what is it about?
nikki
Date: Oct 31, 2008 2:44 PM
what drives me?? My life is a repetition.. every single thing about it, and its killing me, I just know this is not how my life is suppose to be. I don't want to settle not when I know there is soo much more out there. No I haven't heard of it, what is it about?
nikki
Date: Oct 31, 2008 2:24 PM 3:00 PM
There is definitely so much more out there. You have one of those urges inside that's always saying there's more than this. ..more than what meets the eye. I don't think that anyone's life is supposed to be like this, to be honest. It's a robotic slave world when people are getting up every single day to do the same thing every single day for some paper. Life in its natural form, without all these synthetics. . .these man made borders and governments and jobs people no more than us say we *have* to do or else so we all file in line out of fear. . .life in its natural form is a journey to be discovered, not a problem to be solved. I think people are inherently meant to be nomadic and the stagnant status quo is what keeps discontent and unhappiness so rampant and so they try to fill the void by buying things they don't need. But in the end the void doesn't get filled, it only gets worse because they aren't directing it toward the root cause.
Vagabonding is a book that tells how to travel on little for long periods of time, no matter how much money you have.
Have you done any traveling? Where have you been thus far?
Vagabonding is a book that tells how to travel on little for long periods of time, no matter how much money you have.
Have you done any traveling? Where have you been thus far?
From: nikki
Date: Oct 31, 2008 3:15 PM
I've been everywhere and nowhere. I'm a daydreamer, I don't think I fit into this world. I feel at home when nothing man-made controls me. Simplicity excites me, and smiles ignite me. I'm just a bonnie waiting on my clyde or claudia;)
From: Jackie
Date: Oct 31, 2008 3:21 PM
You're my type of woman..where can I pick you up ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment