Frankie: The only way we gonna see cash is if we take a bank.Cleo: Now see I'm with that shit
Stony: Ya'll niggas done lost ya'll mind. We might as well not even tak about this shit no more.
Frankie: Well I'm talkin' 'bout it. And ain't nobody gon stop me from talkin bout it.
Stony: Well talk is cheap... NIGGA!
Frankie: Well I'm talkin' 'bout it. And ain't nobody gon stop me from talkin bout it.
Stony: Well talk is cheap... NIGGA!
While the world sleeps..well atleast in my zip code..Im wide awake watching "Set It Off"
i don't know why I do this to myself, everytime I see it, I have the same reaction
I start crying..Some part of me..heck all of me wants them all to get away..
but that's probably why, Im not a director...
.........................................................................................................................................................
Where are my manners..I suppose I should introduce myself properly. This is just something for me to release myself( for some reason that sounds very very odd..but you get the picture).. For me By me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment